Our Family

Our Family

Monday, July 18, 2011

God's work

I'm so thankful for my husband. I was just sitting here thinking... i dont know how many men would have stood with me thru cancer. He was always there praying for me. He would leave to go home and take a shower and relax and I HATE being alone, so I would call and he would be right back there at the hospital. There were times when we spent more time in that hospital then at home. It was soo hard, especially being away from our precious little ones. Oh, Thank God he healed me. I could have died. I had three blood transfusions, 35 weeks of chemo and 5 different infections at one time. But He is God, and He is a healer!!  God broke us during that time, but I'm so thankful! Neil has been preaching for a while but on August 1st of 2010 was finally ordained by Pastor Ray Napier. He prayed over us to do mission work, pastor, and evangelize. In November Neil stood in Kenya and the group seen over 400 souls saved. One year exactly from the day he was ordained we will be making the biggest step of our lives, moving to Nicaragua and doing full time mission work there. I'ts exactly everything that we have ever desired. The Bible says "Delight thyself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart".
Look what God has done in such a short time... going from hospital to mission work. What a mighty God we serve!! In no way at all am I trying to glory in this. To God be ALL the glory!! And may the lamb that was slain receive the glory for his suffering! Please pray for us, In just two weeks we will be leaving for the mission field, we are so excited to see all that the Lord will do in Nicaragua, but we desire your prayers. We learned through the cancer how important it is to lean on the Lord most of all, but also our brothers and sisters in the Lord to support us and lift us up to God. We love you and Thank the Lord for your support. God Bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment