Our Family

Our Family

Friday, July 1, 2011

What is the Normal Christian Life??

     We decided to name our blog The Simpson's Normal Christian Life, but what exactly is a normal christian life? The apostle Paul gives us his own definition of the Christian life in Galatians 2:20. "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." Here he is not stating something special or peculiar- a high level of Christianity. He is, we believe, presenting God's normal for a Christian, which can be summarized in this verse.
       God makes it quite clear in his Word that he has only one answer to every human need- his son, Jesus Christ. This is our whole reasoning for all that we say, do, think, how we spend our money, where we vacation, absolutly everything in our life is determined by His Holy Word and the direction of our Savior. Extra-ordinary things happen in a Christian's life but then again we have average family outings and fun times with the kids. Its a Normal Christian Life but amazing things always take place. I would love to share with you some of our adventures! I hope you enjoy our new blog!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment